- The Avatar Internet store [“Store”] engages in retail selling via the Internet pursuant to the present set of rules [“terms and conditions”].
The Avatar brand is owned by SNT Marine Sp. z o.o., address: Ul.Tadeusza Wendy 7/9, 81-341 Gdynia, VAT no.: PL5862288852.
The distributor of Avatar products, the owner of the Shop is: Santi Sp. z o.o., address: Tadeusz Wendy Street 7/9, 81-341 Gdynia, VAT no.: PL5882041600
- Before ordering customer should be familiar with these Store regulations.
- Prices given in the Store are gross prices (they include VAT).
- The goods available from the Store are free of physical and legal defects.
- Orders can be placed in the following manner:
- using the form available on the Store’s website
- The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. When placing an order, the Customer makes an offer to purchase the specified goods. The contract of sale is concluded when the Order is confirmed by the Customer by clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail sent to the Customer by the Store.
- You use any method of payment available in “Sales Policy” link on the store website.
- Shipping prices are specified in the delivery price list.
- The delivery of goods is conditional on payment for the goods and shipping.
If your delivery address is outside of Poland, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country.
Dispatch of goods
- The Store sends ordered goods through delivery company (courier).
- In case of a card payment a lead time shall be counted from the date of a positive authorization of transaction by bank.
- In case of payment by any method other than cash, the time until dispatch is lengthened by the period between the placement of the order and the date on which the due amount is credited to the Store’s bank account.
- If the goods are not in accordance with the contract, the Customer should send the defective goods back to the Store together with a description of the defects.
- The Store will take a decision on a Customer complaint within 14 working days of the time when the goods are returned together with a description of the defects. If verification of the defects requires an expert’s opinion or representative of the manufacturer of the goods, the time available for the Store to take a decision is extended by the time taken for the Store to obtain such an opinion.
- If the resolution of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or remedying the defects, the costs of delivery will be paid by the Store.
Right to renounce the contract
- Pursuant to the Act of 24 June 2014 on protection of certain rights of consumers, the Customer has the right to renounce the contract.
- The right to renounce the contract is effective if the Customer makes a declaration of renunciation to the Store within 14 days of collecting the goods..
- The Customer shall return the goods to the Store within 14 days of making the declaration of renunciation of the contract. The returned goods should be in the same state, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business, and has not been damaged in any way.
- Within 3 working days of receiving the package, the Store will check the state of the returned product.
- Within 7 days of checking the goods, the Store will repay to the Customer the amount paid less costs of fulfilling the order. The Customer should indicate the bank account number to which the repaid amount is to be transferred.
- The Customer does not have the right to renounce the contract in the case laid down in Article 10(3) of the Act specified in paragraph 1 above, i.e. in relation to:
- provision of services which were commenced, with the Customer’s consent, prior to the elapse of the period allowed for renunciation (this applies to cases of service provision, not sale of goods),
- audio and visual recordings and those stored on computer data media after the Customer has removed their original packaging,
- contracts relating to consideration for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the movement of prices on a financial market,
- consideration having properties specified by the Customer in his or her order or with a close connection to the Customer’s person,
- consideration which in view of its nature cannot be returned or is subject to rapid deterioration,
- delivery of press publications,
- services relating to gambling.
Protection of privacy
- When placing an order the Customer consents to the processing of his or her personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilment of the order.
- The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a trade newsletter, from the Store.
- The Customer has the right to inspect and correct his or her data and to demand its deletion.
It is not permissible to use any materials published on the Store’s website (including photographs and descriptions of goods) without the Store’s written consent.
Effective date and changes to the Rules
- The Rules shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website.
- The Store reserves the right to make changes to the Rules, which shall come into effect as of the day on which they are published on the Store’s website. Contracts concluded prior to a change to the Rules shall be subject to the version of the Rules effective on the date on which the Customer placed the Order.